Suggest your own price:
- Knitted mesh Cordura AFT and AFT+ for maximum airflow
- Knitted Cordura AFT two layers strengthening on knees
- Highly breathable AFT+ material on sides of the legs and at the lower back area
- Rukka D3O® Air knee/shin and hip protectors, CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Scotchlite™ reflective material greatly enhances your safety at night and in low visibility situations
COMFORT & SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Belt loops allow the use of the belt
- Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
- Can be fitted with Rukka Defence & Comfort Braces
- A connecting zipper for jacket
- Leg bottoms with zipper and Velcro tightening
- One zipper pocket
- C1: 48-62 (short: -7cm)
- C2: 46-64 (regular)
- C3: 48-58 (long: +7cm)
WEIGHT: 1,55 kg (size 50 with Protectors)
D30 Air is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection solutions. A brand New D3O Air material has been developed especially for the Rukka protectors. This New material has some unique characteristics that provide enhanced versatile and flexible protection.
How D3O Air works
The material contains intelligent molecules that flow freely when moving but on shock lock together to absorb impact energy, instantly returning to their flexible state.
D3O Air does not go hard when hit, the molecules lock together to absorb and spread the force, significantly reducing the effect of impact.
The benefits of D3O air:
- High performance shock absorbtion
- Trusted protection
- Maximum flexibility
- Extremely comfortable
- Tested accoding to CE-standards
- Meet the EU standard EN 1621-1 2012 and EN 1621-2 2014
- Chest protector meets the PPE directive 89/686/EEC
The system uses a non-slip material Keprotec - reinforced material containing Kevlar - within the seat to prevent slipping while driving thus increasing the safety of motorcyclists.
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 60 months.
|Size||Obwód klatki (cm)||Obwód pasa (cm)||Obwód bioder (cm)||Długość/ramię + rękaw (cm)||Długość nogawki (cm)|