Suggest your own price:
Finnish motorcycle clothing manufacturer in the premium segment plus appreciated on many European and global markets begin intensive distribution in Poland. This solution selected primarily by people whose passion for motorcycle tourism. People who appreciate exceptional comfort and safety of products offered by the brand.
- Rukka D3O Air lower back protector meets the requirements of CE norm EN 1621-2 2014
- Outlast® lining with temperature regulation
- Overlaid with water repellent microfibre material
- Wide velcro fastener
- Recommended to be used with the Rukka full back protector.
D30 Air is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection solutions. A brand New D3O Air material has been developed especially for the Rukka protectors. This New material has some unique characteristics that provide enhanced versatile and flexible protection.
How D3O Air works
The material contains intelligent molecules that flow freely when moving but on shock lock together to absorb impact energy, instantly returning to their flexible state.
D3O Air does not go hard when hit, the molecules lock together to absorb and spread the force, significantly reducing the effect of impact.
The benefits of D3O air:
- High performance shock absorbtion
- Trusted protection
- Maximum flexibility
- Extremely comfortable
- Tested accoding to CE-standards
- Meet the EU standard EN 1621-1 2012 and EN 1621-2 2014
- Chest protector meets the PPE directive 89/686/EEC
Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer's personal microclimate.Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer’s personal microclimate. Outlast® reduces the rate at which a person will overheat or get cold. Outlast® will provide enhanced comfort.