Suggest your own price:
- Abrasion-resistant mc-approved Cordura 500 shell fabric
- Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 and the central back protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014
- Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast® temperature regulation
- A connecting zipper to trousers
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex fabric
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Adjustable waist belt
- Ventilation openings in front on both shoulders, on back and on sides with long 2-way zippers.
- Three outer pockets; two in front and one in back, two pockets inside. Inner jacket has 2 waterproof pockets including mobile phone holder
- Weight 3,4 kg in size 50 with Protectors
Size: 46-66 (64-66 only black)
Products engineered with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimized breathability — enduring products that maximize protection and comfort for the wearer. Waterproof, windproof and breathable
100% Waterproof - Even under high pressures the waterdrops cannot penetrate the membrane. Your body remains dry.
100% Windproof - The wind is caught in the structure of the membrane. You stay warm.
Breathable - Body moisture escapes through the membrane.
Engineered to excel in extended and extreme conditions
Extremely tough, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
Provides perfect and lasting protection against the variable weather elements.
The fabric highly resistant to abrasion. Most often made of Cordura nylon with polyurethane coating with Teflon finishing. The structure and method of weaving fibers provide its high resistance to abrasion and chafing. It is a fabric with high resistance to weather conditions and, in addition, thanks to its internal structure very light
Outlast® technology enhances textiles by providing the benefit of proactive temperature regulation that manages heat and moisture in many textiles. As a company committed to temperature regulation, Outlast can give you the technology to provide more comfortable solutions to everyday life. When you manage temperature, heat, and moisture your customers can feel "just right".
The brighter way to safety. Scotchlite™ reflective material greatly enhances your safety at night and in low visibility situations, creating an extremely bright image by returning light back to the light source - for example, vehicle headlights.
Breathable D3O protectors certified to EN 1621-2 2012 provide a high level of security. The advantages of this technology: the high level of energy absorption, trusted security, maximum flexibility, extremely comfortable and provides CE standards.
Rukka gives a warranty for five years (two years for accessories) from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship in the motorcycle outfits. In such cases Rukka will repair the garment.
Yes - detachable
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 60 months.
|Size||Obwód klatki (cm)||Obwód pasa (cm)||Obwód bioder (cm)||Długość/ramię + rękaw (cm)||Długość nogawki (cm)|