Suggest your own price:
- CP1 chest protector and back protector
- Rukka D3O Air All back protector meet the requirements of CE norm EN 1621-2 2014 Level 2 and chest EN1621-3:2016 Level 1 requirements
- Stretch Cordura shell fabric
- Outlast lining with thermal regulation
- A connecting zipper for trousers
D30 Air is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection solutions. A brand New D3O Air material has been developed especially for the Rukka protectors. This New material has some unique characteristics that provide enhanced versatile and flexible protection.
How D3O Air works
The material contains intelligent molecules that flow freely when moving but on shock lock together to absorb impact energy, instantly returning to their flexible state.
D3O Air does not go hard when hit, the molecules lock together to absorb and spread the force, significantly reducing the effect of impact.
The benefits of D3O air:
- High performance shock absorbtion
- Trusted protection
- Maximum flexibility
- Extremely comfortable
- Tested accoding to CE-standards
Rukka employs only Cordura with a minimum fibre strength of at least 500 denier, raising safety standards to a very high level.
Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer's personal microclimate.Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer’s personal microclimate. Outlast® reduces the rate at which a person will overheat or get cold. Outlast® will provide enhanced comfort.