Suggest your own price:
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 shell fabric
- 100% breathable, wind- and waterproof Gore-Tex® Z-liner membrane
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Rukka D3O® Air shoulder, elbow, knee/shin and hip protectors, CE Norm EN1621-1 2012
- All Back protector, CE Norm EN 1621-2 2014
- Pocket for Rukka D3O Air Full Back protector
- Scotchlite™ reflective material greatly enhances your safety at night and in low visibility situations
COMFORT & SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Elastic GTX collar
- 60g thermal lining
- Cordura stretch panels on sides of the upper body
- Rukka AirCushion and Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
- Front zipper all way down and a side zipper on left from leg bottom to hip
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Adjustable Rukka Defence & Comfort braces inside
- Waist belt and adjustable cuffs and leg bottoms with Velcro tightening
- Two positions for the knee protectors
- The length of the leg can be adjusted with Velcro +/- 7cm
- Two pockets outside; in front and on sleeve
- Two waterproof pockets inside
WEIGHT: 4,25kg (size 50 with protectors)
D30 Air is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection solutions. A brand New D3O Air material has been developed especially for the Rukka protectors. This New material has some unique characteristics that provide enhanced versatile and flexible protection.
How D3O Air works
The material contains intelligent molecules that flow freely when moving but on shock lock together to absorb impact energy, instantly returning to their flexible state.
D3O Air does not go hard when hit, the molecules lock together to absorb and spread the force, significantly reducing the effect of impact.
The benefits of D3O air:
- High performance shock absorbtion
- Trusted protection
- Maximum flexibility
- Extremely comfortable
- Tested accoding to CE-standards
- Meet the EU standard EN 1621-1 2012 and EN 1621-2 2014
- Chest protector meets the PPE directive 89/686/EEC
Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 100% Waterproof - Even under high pressures the waterdrops cannot penetrate the membrane. Your body remains dry.
- 100% Windproof - The wind is caught in the structure of the membrane. You stay warm.
- Breathable - Body moisture escapes through the membrane.
- Z-liner is freely suspended between the outer material and the lining
Rukka employs only Cordura with a minimum fibre strength of at least 500 denier, raising safety standards to a very high level.
The Air Cushion provides air circulation and temperature reductions within the seat thereby significantly increases driving comfort. It is a combination of 100% waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex membrane with a woven mesh Air Cushion and breathable inner material.
The system uses a non-slip material Keprotec - reinforced material containing Kevlar - within the seat to prevent slipping while driving thus increasing the safety of motorcyclists.
|Size||Obwód klatki (cm)||Obwód pasa (cm)||Obwód bioder (cm)||Długość/ramię + rękaw (cm)||Długość nogawki (cm)|