Suggest your own price:
- Knitted mesh Cordura AFT and AFT+ for maximum airflow
- Knitted Cordura AFT two layers strengthening on elbows
- Highly breathable AFT+ material on sleeves, sides and shoulders
- Rukka D3O® Air shoulder and elbow protectors, CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Pocket for Rukka D3O® Air All Back and Full Back protectors
COMFORT I SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Detachable 3-Layer laminated Gore-Tex stretch inner jacket also for everyday use
- Width adjustment on upper arm with snap fasteners
- Zipper and Velcro adjustments in sleeve ends and hem
- A crotch strap and a long connecting zipper for trousers
- Four pockets in the outer jacket; two outside, left lower pocket on front with separate waterproof pouch and two pockets inside
- Two pockets in detachable inner jacket
WEIGHT: 2.45kg (size 50 with protectors)
D30 Air is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection solutions. A brand New D3O Air material has been developed especially for the Rukka protectors. This New material has some unique characteristics that provide enhanced versatile and flexible protection.
How D3O Air works
The material contains intelligent molecules that flow freely when moving but on shock lock together to absorb impact energy, instantly returning to their flexible state.
D3O Air does not go hard when hit, the molecules lock together to absorb and spread the force, significantly reducing the effect of impact.
The benefits of D3O air:
- High performance shock absorbtion
- Trusted protection
- Maximum flexibility
- Extremely comfortable
- Tested accoding to CE-standards
- Meet the EU standard EN 1621-1 2012 and EN 1621-2 2014
- Chest protector meets the PPE directive 89/686/EEC
Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 100% Waterproof - Even under high pressures the waterdrops cannot penetrate the membrane. Your body remains dry.
- 100% Windproof - The wind is caught in the structure of the membrane. You stay warm.
- Breathable - Body moisture escapes through the membrane.
- Z-liner is freely suspended between the outer material and the lining
|Size||Obwód klatki (cm)||Obwód pasa (cm)||Obwód bioder (cm)||Długość/ramię + rękaw (cm)||Długość nogawki (cm)|