Suggest your own price:
- 100% breathable, wind- and waterproof Gore-Tex® Pro 3-layer laminated to abrasion and tear resistant polyamide shell fabric
- Armacor strengthening on knees, combination of high-tech fibers Aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Rukka D3O® Air knee/shin and hip protectors, CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Scotchlite™ reflective material greatly enhances your safety at night and in low visibility situations
SPECIAL & SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Detachable liner with 60g insulation and Outlast® temperature regulation
- Detachable Rukka Defence & Comfort braces
- Rukka AirCushion and Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
- Stretch panels on thighs, above and behind the knee and on lower back
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather patches in the inner side of knee area
- On thighs ventilation openings with zipper and mesh inserts for maximum airflows,
- A connecting zipper for jacket
- Waist closure with double tightening
- Leg bottoms with zipper and Velcro tightening
- One pocket with zipper
- Two waterproof cargo pockets with zippers and snap fasteners
Weight: 2,65 kg (size 50 with protectors)
- C1: 48 - 66 (short -7cm),
- C2: 46 - 66 (regular),
- C3: 48 - 62 (long +7cm).
D30 Air is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection solutions. A brand New D3O Air material has been developed especially for the Rukka protectors. This New material has some unique characteristics that provide enhanced versatile and flexible protection.
How D3O Air works
The material contains intelligent molecules that flow freely when moving but on shock lock together to absorb impact energy, instantly returning to their flexible state.
D3O Air does not go hard when hit, the molecules lock together to absorb and spread the force, significantly reducing the effect of impact.
The benefits of D3O air:
- High performance shock absorbtion
- Trusted protection
- Maximum flexibility
- Extremely comfortable
- Tested accoding to CE-standards
- Meet the EU standard EN 1621-1 2012 and EN 1621-2 2014
- Chest protector meets the PPE directive 89/686/EEC
Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 100% Waterproof - Even under high pressures the waterdrops cannot penetrate the membrane. Your body remains dry.
- 100% Windproof - The wind is caught in the structure of the membrane. You stay warm.
- Breathable - Body moisture escapes through the membrane.
- Engineered to excel in extended and extreme conditions
- Extremely tough, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Provides perfect and lasting protection against the variable weather elements.
Thanks to its patented mesh structure with a built Kevlan® core technology provides extreme resistance to tearing and abrasions with a reduced weight. With this technology, motorcycle jacket GORE TEX® Pro Shell protect enthusiasts ride a motorcycle, even during the fall. This means increasing the safety and comfort - inall weather conditions.
Rukka employs only Cordura with a minimum fibre strength of at least 500 denier, raising safety standards to a very high level.
Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer's personal microclimate.Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer’s personal microclimate. Outlast® reduces the rate at which a person will overheat or get cold. Outlast® will provide enhanced comfort.
The Air Cushion provides air circulation and temperature reductions within the seat thereby significantly increases driving comfort. It is a combination of 100% waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex membrane with a woven mesh Air Cushion and breathable inner material.
The system uses a non-slip material Keprotec - reinforced material containing Kevlar - within the seat to prevent slipping while driving thus increasing the safety of motorcyclists.
Yes - detachable
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 60 months.
|Size||Obwód klatki (cm)||Obwód pasa (cm)||Obwód bioder (cm)||Długość/ramię + rękaw (cm)||Długość nogawki (cm)|