Suggest your own price:
- 100% breathable, wind- and waterproof Gore-Tex® Pro 3-layer laminated to abrasion and tear resistant stretch polyamide shell fabric,
- Armacor strengthenings on elbows and shoulders, combination of high-tech fibers aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura,
- Soft neoprene in collar.
- Rukka D3O® Air shoulder and elbow protectors, CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- All Back protector, CE Norm EN 1621-2 2014
- Pocket for Rukka D3O® Air Full Back
- Rukka D3O® Air chest protector included, PPE directive (89/686/EEC)
COMFORT AND SPECIAL FEATURES:
- On shoulders and on sides ventilation openings with zipper and mesh inserts for maximum airflow,
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm with snap fasteners
- Adjustable hem with velcros
- A crotch strap and a long connecting zipper for trousers
- Four pockets outside (two waterproof)
- Two waterproof pockets inside including a mobile phone pocket
- Two pockets in detachable down jacket
- Detachable collar of Gore-Tex Stretch material
- Detachable, extra warm down jacket with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather). Jacket can also be used as a vest. Easy to store in its own small bag
- Sleeve ends with zippers, Velcro tightening and waterproof Gore-Tex inner cuffs.
D30 Air is a patented protective material that combines enhanced chemistry with product engineering to produce high performance shock absorption and impact protection solutions. A brand New D3O Air material has been developed especially for the Rukka protectors. This New material has some unique characteristics that provide enhanced versatile and flexible protection.
How D3O Air works
The material contains intelligent molecules that flow freely when moving but on shock lock together to absorb impact energy, instantly returning to their flexible state.
D3O Air does not go hard when hit, the molecules lock together to absorb and spread the force, significantly reducing the effect of impact.
The benefits of D3O air:
- High performance shock absorbtion
- Trusted protection
- Maximum flexibility
- Extremely comfortable
- Tested accoding to CE-standards
- Meet the EU standard EN 1621-1 2012 and EN 1621-2 2014
- Chest protector meets the PPE directive 89/686/EEC
Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 100% Waterproof - Even under high pressures the waterdrops cannot penetrate the membrane. Your body remains dry.
- 100% Windproof - The wind is caught in the structure of the membrane. You stay warm.
- Breathable - Body moisture escapes through the membrane.
- Engineered to excel in extended and extreme conditions
- Extremely tough, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Provides perfect and lasting protection against the variable weather elements.
Thanks to its patented mesh structure with a built Kevlan® core technology provides extreme resistance to tearing and abrasions with a reduced weight. With this technology, motorcycle jacket GORE TEX® Pro Shell protect enthusiasts ride a motorcycle, even during the fall. This means increasing the safety and comfort - inall weather conditions.
Rukka employs only Cordura with a minimum fibre strength of at least 500 denier, raising safety standards to a very high level.
YKK Aquaseal® is a new type of waterproof zipper which uses polyester elastomer for the zipper tape. The lightweight fully waterproof zipper to consider for equipment complying with the latest international maritime safety standards. Combining Vislon® technology with a seal between the zipper elements, Aquaseal® allows for easy and smooth operation with protection in critical situations. Flexibility of the zipper increases the suit’s fit. Smooth slider operation and high operability
Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer's personal microclimate.Outlast® works as a thermal shock absorber by slowing the rate of temperature change within a wearer’s personal microclimate. Outlast® reduces the rate at which a person will overheat or get cold. Outlast® will provide enhanced comfort.
Yes - detachable
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 60 months.
|Size||Obwód klatki (cm)||Obwód pasa (cm)||Obwód bioder (cm)||Długość/ramię + rękaw (cm)||Długość nogawki (cm)|